Determinants of corporate capital structure: evidence from Hungarian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kaestner, 1994.
"The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Labor Supply of Young Adults,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 126-155.
- Robert Kaestner, 1992. "The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Labor Supply of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 4187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1991. "The Determinants Of Illegal Drug Use," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 93-105, July.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1992. "Does Drug Use Lower Wages?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 419-434, April.
- Charles A. Register & Donald R. Williams, 1992. "Labor Market Effects of Marijuana and Cocaine Use among Young Men," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 435-448, April.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "The Demand for Illicit Drugs in the UK: Survey Evidence," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sickles, Robin & Taubman, Paul, 1991. "Who Uses Illegal Drugs?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 248-251, May.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kaestner, Robert, 1991.
"The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 381-412, October.
- Robert Kaestner, 1990. "The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 3535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon M. Burgess & Carol Propper, 1998. "Early health-related behaviours and their impact on later life chances: evidence from the US," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 381-399.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "The Demand for Illicit Drugs in the UK: Survey Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- A. J. Culyer, 1973. "I. Should Social Policy Concern Itself with Drug "Abuse"?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 1(4), pages 449-456, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guanqun Tong & Christopher Green, 2005. "Pecking order or trade-off hypothesis? Evidence on the capital structure of Chinese companies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(19), pages 2179-2189.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:559-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cziráki, Péter, 2007.
"A tőkestruktúra empirikus vizsgálata a magyar és az osztrák tőzsdén jegyzett vállalatok körében
[An empirical investigation of the capital structure of Austrian and Hungarian listed companies]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 703-715.
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2003.
"Investment Decisions and the Soft Budget Constraint: Evidence from Hungarian Manufacturing Firms,"
68, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- Colombo, Emilio & Stanca, Luca, 2006. "Investment decisions and the soft budget constraint: evidence from Hungarian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 18708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2003.
"Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
35, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2004. "Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-666, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balla, Andrea, 2006.
"Tőkeszerkezeti döntések - empirikus elemzés a magyar feldolgozóipari vállalatokról 1992-2001 között
[Decisions affecting capital structure - an empirical analysis of Hungarian manufacturing firms i," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 681-700.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1914-1926.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Kate Bishop & Urmas Varblane, 2004. "Financial Constraints in Investment - Foreign Versus Domestic Firms. Panel Data Results From Estonia, 1995-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-648, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- Nhung, Lai Thi Phuong & Okuda, Hidenobu, 2015. "Effects of state ownership on companies’ capital structure and profitability: Estimation analysis before and after the Lehman shock," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 64-78.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morar Triandafil, Cristina & Poanta, Dorina, 2011. "Central and East European Corporate Finance: Between Commonality and Heterogeneity," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-161, September.
- Ivan Stoykov & Paraskeva Dimitrova, 2003. "Modelling Firm Activity," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-24.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona, 2010.
"Inventory investment, global engagement, and financial constraints in the UK: Evidence from micro data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 239-250, March.
- Simona Mateut & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Inventory Investment, Global Engagement, and Financial Constraints in the UK: Evidence from Micro Data," Discussion Papers 09/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Oino, Isaiah & Ukaegbu, Ben, 2015. "The impact of profitability on capital structure and speed of adjustment: An empirical examination of selected firms in Nigerian Stock Exchange," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 111-121.
- Klapper, Leora & Sarria-Allende, Virginia & Zaidi, Rida, 2006. "A firm-level analysis of small and medium size enterprise financing in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3984, The World Bank.
- Kevin Campbell, 2002. "Ownership Structure and the Operating Performance of Hungarian Firms," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 9, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Erdinc Karadeniz & Serkan Yilmaz Kandir & Omer Iskenderoglu & Yildirim Beyazit Onal, 2011. "Firm Size and Capital Structure Decisions: Evidence From Turkish Lodging Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11.
- Calin Valsan, 2005. "The Determinants of Borrowing by Newly Exchange-listed Firms in Romania: When Adverse Selection Meets Cronyism," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 109-123.
- Víctor M. González & Francisco González, 2011. "Firm size and capital structure: Evidence using dynamic panel data," Post-Print hal-00730234, HAL.
- Voutsinas, Konstantinos & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "Credit supply and corporate capital structure: Evidence from Japan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 320-334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:13:p:1689-1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .