Does building new roads really create extra traffic? Some new evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Ploberger & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Rissanen's Theorem and Econometric Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1197, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Do more roads really mean less congestion for commuters?
by Michiel Bliemer, Professor in Transport and Logistics Network Modelling at University of Sydney in The Conversation on 2015-04-13 01:33:10
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devine, Jon & Plastina, Alejandro S. & Theriault, Veronique, 2012. "Cotton Market Integration across Countries, among Qualities, and through Time," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124962, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taslim, M A & Hossain, Md Amzad, 2015. "Asymmetric Transmission of International Price of Edible Oil in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 38(01), pages 33-54, March.
- Phil Goodwin & Robert Noland, 2003. "Building new roads really does create extra traffic: a response to Prakash et al," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1451-1457.
- Carlos Oliveira Cruz & Joaquim Miranda Sarmento, 2020. "Traffic forecast inaccuracy in transportation: a literature review of roads and railways projects," Transportation, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1571-1606, August.
- González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A., 2012. "Induced road traffic in Spanish regions: A dynamic panel data model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 435-445.
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marsh, Patrick, 2007.
"The Available Information For Invariant Tests Of A Unit Root,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 686-710, August.
- Patrick Marsh, "undated". "The Available Information for Invariant Tests of a Unit Root," Discussion Papers 05/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kelvin Balcombe, 2005. "Model Selection Using Information Criteria and Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 207-228, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:12:p:1579-1585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.