A new look at the benefits of diversification: lessons from Central America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haouas, Ilham & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "Can the UAE Avoid the Oil Curse by Economic Diversification?," IZA Discussion Papers 8003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2010.
"How costly is rent-seeking to diversification : an empirical approach,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Starosta de Waldemar, Felipe, 2010. "How costly is rent-seeking to diversification: an empirical approach," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 4, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2010. "How costly is rent-seeking to diversification: an empirical approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hakim Ben Hammouda & Stephen Karingi & Angelica Njuguna & Mustapha Sadni Jallab, 2010. "Growth, productivity and diversification in Africa," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 125-146, April.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Francis, Brian, 2003. "Agricultural Export Diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- Javed, Zanib & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Impact of Export Composition on Economic Growth in South Asia," MPRA Paper 71519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2006. "Export Diversification, Externalities and Growth: Evidence for Chile," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 12, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Widodo, Tri, 2009. "Inter- and Intra-ASEAN Regional Trade," MPRA Paper 77990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herzer Dierk, 2005. "Exportdiversifizierung und Wirtschaftswachstum in Chile / Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Chile: Eine ökonometrische Analyse / An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(2), pages 163-180, April.
- Dierk Herzer & Nowak-Lehnmann Felicitas, 2006. "What does export diversification do for growth? An econometric analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1825-1838.
- Dierk Herzer & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2004. "Export Diversification, Externalities and Growth," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 099, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:11:p:1369-1383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.