Calibration of the SABR Model in Illiquid Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harish S. Bhat & Nitesh Kumar, 2015. "Large-Scale Empirical Tests of the Markov Tree Model," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-39, July.
- Qasim Nasar-Ullah, 2013. "A parallel implementation of a derivative pricing model incorporating SABR calibration and probability lookup tables," Papers 1301.3118, arXiv.org.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps,"
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016. "Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kotzé, Antonie & Labuschagne, Coenraad C.A. & Nair, Merell L. & Padayachi, Nadine, 2013. "Arbitrage-free implied volatility surfaces for options on single stock futures," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 380-399.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CARF F-Series CARF-F-177, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Feb 2012.
- Fernández, J.L. & Ferreiro, A.M. & García-Rodríguez, J.A. & Leitao, A. & López-Salas, J.G. & Vázquez, C., 2013. "Static and dynamic SABR stochastic volatility models: Calibration and option pricing using GPUs," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 55-75.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Rene Carmona & Yi Ma & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2015. "Simulation of Implied Volatility Surfaces via Tangent Levy Models," Papers 1504.00334, arXiv.org.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-747, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gunter Meissner & Seth Rooder & Kristofor Fan, 2013. "The impact of different correlation approaches on valuing credit default swaps with counterparty risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1903-1913, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSABR model; equity derivatives; volatility skew calibration; illiquid markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:371-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.