Calibration of the SABR Model in Illiquid Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harish S. Bhat & Nitesh Kumar, 2015. "Large-Scale Empirical Tests of the Markov Tree Model," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-39, July.
- Qasim Nasar-Ullah, 2013. "A parallel implementation of a derivative pricing model incorporating SABR calibration and probability lookup tables," Papers 1301.3118, arXiv.org.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps,"
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016. "Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kotzé, Antonie & Labuschagne, Coenraad C.A. & Nair, Merell L. & Padayachi, Nadine, 2013. "Arbitrage-free implied volatility surfaces for options on single stock futures," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 380-399.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CARF F-Series CARF-F-177, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Feb 2012.
- Fernández, J.L. & Ferreiro, A.M. & García-Rodríguez, J.A. & Leitao, A. & López-Salas, J.G. & Vázquez, C., 2013. "Static and dynamic SABR stochastic volatility models: Calibration and option pricing using GPUs," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 55-75.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Rene Carmona & Yi Ma & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2015. "Simulation of Implied Volatility Surfaces via Tangent Levy Models," Papers 1504.00334, arXiv.org.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-747, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gunter Meissner & Seth Rooder & Kristofor Fan, 2013. "The impact of different correlation approaches on valuing credit default swaps with counterparty risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1903-1913, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSABR model; equity derivatives; volatility skew calibration; illiquid markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:371-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .