Asymptotic analysis for stochastic volatility: martingale expansion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, December.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & George Papanicolaou & Ronnie Sircar & Knut Solna, 2004. "Maturity cycles in implied volatility," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 451-477, November.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Ronnie Sircar & Knut S�lna, 2006. "Stochastic Volatility Effects on Defaultable Bonds," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 215-244.
- Elisa Alòs & Jorge León & Josep Vives, 2007. "On the short-time behavior of the implied volatility for jump-diffusion models with stochastic volatility," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 571-589, October.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:635-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.