Inflation and real stock prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondher bellalah & Umie Habiba, 2013. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Exchange Prices: Evidence from USA Japan and China," THEMA Working Papers 2013-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ali Akbar Nazari & Mohammad Taher Ahmadi Shadmehri, 2016. "Examining the Relationship between Economic Variables and Financial Performance of the Companies in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(7), pages 188-197, July.
- Chih-Chuan Yeh & Ching-Fang Chi, 2009. "The Co-Movement and Long-Run Relationship between Inflation and Stock Returns: Evidence from 12 OECD Countries," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 5(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Floros, C., 2004. "Stock Returns and Inflation in Greece," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Kosmas Njanike & Pension Katsuro & Michael Mudzura, 2009. "Factors Influencing the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Performance (2002-2007)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 161-172.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2005. "The Fisher hypothesis and the interaction between share returns, inflation and supply shocks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-120, February.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2002. "The share market boom and the recent disinflation in the OECD countries: the tax-effects, the inflation-illusion and the risk-aversion hypotheses reconsidered1," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 115-141.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015.
"Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
- Bellalah, Mondher & Masood, Omar & Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun & Levyne, Olivier & Triki, Rabeb, 2012. "Economic forces and stock exchange prices: pre and post impacts of global financial recession of 2008," MPRA Paper 50942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:7:y:1997:i:3:p:265-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .