Equity style timing using support vector regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Andrew W & MacKinlay, A Craig, 1990.
"Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 431-467.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 3001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1989. "Data-snooping biases in tests of financial asset pricing models," Working papers 3020-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- T. C. Mills & J. V. Jordanov, 2003. "The size effect and the random walk hypothesis: evidence from the London Stock Exchange using Markov Chains," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 807-815.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1999. "Implementing Statistical Criteria to Select Return Forecasting Models: What Do We Learn?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 405-428.
- Johnathan Mun & Richard Kish & Geraldo Vasconcellos, 2001. "The contrarian investment strategy: additional evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 619-640.
- Said Elfakhani, 2000. "Short positions, size effect, and the liquidity hypothesis: implications for stock performance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 105-116.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 1995. " Predictability of Stock Returns: Robustness and Economic Significance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1201-1228, September.
- Bauer, Rob & Derwall, Jeroen & Molenaar, Roderick, 2004. "The real-time predictability of the size and value premium in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 503-523, November.
- Ki-Yeol Kwon & Richard Kish, 2002. "Technical trading strategies and return predictability: NYSE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 639-653.
- Lucas, Andre & van Dijk, Ronald & Kloek, Teun, 2002. "Stock selection, style rotation, and risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Hock, 2010. "Tactical Size Rotation in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(III), pages 553-576, September.
- Kathryn Holmes & Robert Faff & Iain Clacher, 2010. "Style analysis and dominant index timing: an application to Australian multi-sector managed funds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 293-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:16:y:2006:i:15:p:1095-1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .