Sources of shareholders' wealth gains from asset sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1992.
" Liquidation Values and Debt Capacity: A Market Equilibrium Approach,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1343-1366, September.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992. "Liquidation Values and Debt Capacity: A Market Equilibrium Approach," Scholarly Articles 27692663, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Comment, Robert & Jarrell, Gregg A., 1995. "Corporate focus and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 67-87, January.
- John, Kose & Ofek, Eli, 1995. "Asset sales and increase in focus," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 105-126, January.
- Afshar, K. A. & Taffler, R. J. & Sudarsanam, P. S., 1992. "The effect of corporate divestments on shareholder wealth: The UK experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 115-135, February.
- Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, Rene M. & Walkling, Ralph A., 2002. "Divestitures and the liquidity of the market for corporate assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-144, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Tanuwidjaja, 2006. "Multi Factor SUR in Event Study Analysis: Evidence from M&A in Singapore’s Financial Industry," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0607, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Cao, Jack & Owen, Sian & Yawson, Alfred, 2008. "Analysing the wealth effects of UK divestitures: An examination of domestic and international sales," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 68-84, January.
- Enrico Tanuwidjaja, 2006. "Multi Factor SUR in Event Study Analysis : Evidence from M&A in SingaporeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Financial Industry," Finance Working Papers 22577, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Enrico Tanuwidjaja, 2007. "Multi-factor SUR in event study analysis: evidence from M&A in Singapore's financial industry," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 55-62, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:15:y:2005:i:2:p:137-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.