A multivariate test for stock market efficiency: the case of ASE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanellos Toudas & Athanasios Bellas, 2014. "Corporate Governance and its Effect on Firm Value and Stock Returns of Listed Companies on the Athens Stock Exchange," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 58-80.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Michail S. Koubouros, 2011.
"The Role of Realised Volatility in the Athens Stock Exchange,"
Multinational Finance Journal,
Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 15(1-2), pages 87-124, March - J.
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Michail Koubouros, 2008. "The Role of Realized Volatility in the Athens Stock Exchange," Working Papers 0020, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Bo Qian & Khaled Rasheed, 2010. "Foreign exchange market prediction with multiple classifiers," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 271-284.
- Anastassios A. Drakos & Georgios P. Kouretas & Leonidas P. Zarangas, 2010. "Forecasting financial volatility of the Athens stock exchange daily returns: an application of the asymmetric normal mixture GARCH model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 331-350.
- repec:mfj:journl:v:16:y:2011:i:1-2:p:87-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Anastassios Drakos & Argyrios Volis, 2007. "The impact of stock incremental information on the volatility of the Athens stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 413-424.
- Majumder, Debasish, 2012. "When the market becomes inefficient: Comparing BRIC markets with markets in the USA," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 84-92.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Kim, Jae H., 2008. "Financial crisis and stock market efficiency: Empirical evidence from Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 571-591, June.
- Nikolaos Mylonidis & Ioanna Kelnikola, 2005. "Merging activity in the Greek Banking System: A Financial Accounting Perspective," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 121-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:5:p:573-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.