Bayesian analysis of the dividend behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Malkawi, Husam-Aldin Nizar & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Magableh, Sohail I., 2014. "On the dividend smoothing, signaling and the global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 159-165.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:502-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010.
"Retail minority shareholders and corporate reputation as determinant of dividend policy in Australia,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 351-368, September.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "Retail Minority Shareholders and Corporate Reputation as Determinant of Dividend Policy in Australia," MPRA Paper 23066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khamis Hamed Al-Yahyaee & Toan Pham & Terry Walter, 2010. "Dividend stability in a unique environment," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 903-916, August.
- Xuan Minh Nguyen & Quoc Trung Tran, 2016. "Dividend Smoothing and Signaling Under the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis: A Comparison of US and Southeast Asian Markets," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(11), pages 118-123, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:333-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.