The incidence of loan collateralization in small business lending contracts: evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowling, Marc, 2010.
"The role of loan guarantee schemes in alleviating credit rationing in the UK,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 36-44, April.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2012.
"Collateral and its substitutes in emerging markets’ lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 817-834.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Doris Neuberger & Ornsiri Rungruxsirivorn, 2011. "Collateral and its Substitutes in Emerging Markets' Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 3585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2015. "The optimal allocation of alternative collateral assets between different loans," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 22-41.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Dias Duarte, Fábio & Matias Gama, Ana Paula & Paulo Esperança, José, 2017. "Collateral-based in SME lending: The role of business collateral and personal collateral in less-developed countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 406-422.
- Marc Cowling & Weixi Liu & Maria Minniti & Ning Zhang, 2016. "UK credit and discouragement during the GFC," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1049-1074, December.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2006. "Why Do Banks Ask for Collateral and Which Ones?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Norden, L., 2015. "The Role of Banks in SME Finance," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2015-062-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2006.
"Collateral-based lending in emerging markets: Evidence from Thailand,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Doris Neuberger & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2005. "Collateral-Based Lending in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0501008, EconWPA.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 207-229, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:5:p:291-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.