Factors affecting infant mortality rates: evidence from cross-sectional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCord, Gordon C. & Conley, Dalton & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 2017. "Malaria ecology, child mortality & fertility," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-17.
- Yaroslava Babych, 2017. "The International Spillover Effects of Political Transitions," Working Papers 009-17, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Zuzana Janko & Janusz Kokoszewski, 2013. "An Intervention Time Series Analysis: Specialization and Competitiveness in Sports”," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2177-2190.
- Bousmah, Marwân-al-Qays & Ventelou, Bruno & Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad, 2016.
"Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 928-935.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah & Bruno Ventelou & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2016. "Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region," Post-Print hal-01440296, HAL.
- Mohamed, Elwasila, 2018. "Bounds Test Cointegration Approach to Examine Factors Contributing to Declining Maternal Mortality Ratio in Sudan (1969-2015)," MPRA Paper 84952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2304, African Development Bank.
- Weichun Chen & Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy, 2014.
"Health and wealth: Short panel Granger causality tests for developing countries,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 755-784, September.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Weichun Chen, 2012. "Health and Wealth: Short Panel Granger Causality Tests for Developing Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jennifer Franz & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2005. "Child mortaility, poverty and environment in developing countries," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200518, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Dalton Conley & Gordon C. McCord & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2007. "Africa's Lagging Demographic Transition: Evidence from Exogenous Impacts of Malaria Ecology and Agricultural Technology," NBER Working Papers 12892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1526-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl Grekou & Romain Perez, 2014. "Child Mortality in sub-Saharan Africa: Why Public Health Spending Matters," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Marwa Farag & A. Nandakumar & Stanley Wallack & Dominic Hodgkin & Gary Gaumer & Can Erbil, 2013. "Health expenditures, health outcomes and the role of good governance," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, March.
- Pradhan, Menno & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D., 2003. "Decomposing world health inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-293, March.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2224, African Development Bank.
- Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Lopez Claros,Augusto, 2016. "Absent laws and missing women: can domestic violence legislation reduce female mortality ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7622, The World Bank.
- Syeda Hassan & Khalid Zaman & Sajid Zaman & Muhammad Shabir, 2014. "Measuring health expenditures and outcomes in saarc region: health is a luxury?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1421-1437, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:5:p:271-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .