Alternative approach to measuring oligopoly power: a wheat market example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "An Empirical Evaluation Of The Canadian Wheat Board'S Ability To Price Discriminate In Bread Wheat Exports," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19646, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Vocke, Gary, 2013.
"Investigating the Divergence in Wheat Prices,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149694, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Vocke, Gary, 2013. "Investigating the Divergence in Wheat Prices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150491, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sandra Rodríuez Piñeros & David K. Lewis, 2005. "Estimating the Imperfection in Sawtimber markets: a case study for the South Pacific Region, Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 231-260, Julio-Dic.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2001. "Price Discrimination In The Context Of Vertical Differentiation: A Modeling Approach For Wheat Exports," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," Research Reports 25210, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:3:p:195-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.