Economic freedom, per capita income and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lundström, Susanna, 2000. "The Effects of Economic and Political Freedom on CO2 Emissions," Working Papers in Economics 29, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 21 Feb 2003.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2016.
"Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 115-132.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "Political Capitalism: The Interaction between Income Inequality, Economic Freedom and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2015. "Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy," Discussion Paper Series 2015-09, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Nathan J. Ashby, 2007. "Economic Freedom and Migration Flows between U.S. States," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 677-697, January.
- Leone Leonida & Dario Maimone Ansaldo Patti & Pietro Navarra, 2013. "Testing the Political Replacement Effect: A Panel Data Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 785-805, December.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:343-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiliç, Cuneyt & Arica, Feyza, 2014. "Economic Freedom, Inflation Rate and their Impact on Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 160-176, March.
- Falguni Pattanaik & Narayan Nayak, 2014. "Economic freedom and economic growth in India: What is the empirical relationship?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 275-298, November.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0797 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Jakob, 2003. "Economic freedom: editor's introduction," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 395-403, September.
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Hossein Panahi & Ahmad Assadzadeh & Ramiar Refaei, 2014. "Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in Mena Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 105-116, January.
- Hakan SARIBAS, 2010. "Economic Freedom And Economic Well-Being: A Granger Causality Analysis Of 49 Countries, 1995–2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2006. "Economic freedom and economic growth: Does specification make a difference?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Kimlong Chheng, 2005. "How Do Economic Freedom and Investment Affect Economic Growth?," Macroeconomics 0509021, EconWPA.
- Knedlik, Tobias & Kronthaler, Franz, 2006.
"Forced to Freedom? Empirical Relations between Aid and Economic Freedom,"
IWH Discussion Papers
8/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kronthaler, Franz & Knedlik, Tobias, 2007. "Forced to Freedom? Empirical relations between aid and economic freedom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Georges Harb, 2017. "Institutions and Growth in the Arab and Middle Eastern Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 365-376.
- Erdem Ekrem & Tugcu Can Tansel, 2012. "New Evidence on the Relationship Between Economic Freedom and Growth: A Panel Cointegration Analysis for The Case of OECD," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:3:y:1996:i:9:p:595-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .