Multi-product cost functions and the funding of tuition in UK universities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Geraint Johnes, "undated". "Multi-Product Cost Functions and the Funding of Tuition in UK Universities," Working Papers ec6/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1992. "Test of C-CAPM for Japan: 1980-1988," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 67-72, January.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1993. "Test of the international equity integration of Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 71-76.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1992. "On the structural stability of preference parameters obtained from Japanese financial market data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 459-464, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:15:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4813 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Johnes, 1997. "Costs in UK Higher Education: A System-Wide Perspective," CERT Discussion Papers 9707, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11162-016-9434-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnes, Geraint & Johnes, Jill, 2009.
"Higher education institutions' costs and efficiency: Taking the decomposition a further step,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-113, February.
- G Johnes & J Johnes, 2005. "Higher education institutions' costs and efficiency: taking the decomposition a further step," Working Papers 574007, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geraint Johnes, 2007.
"Funding Formulae where Costs Legitimately Differ: The Case of Higher Education in England,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 385-404.
- G Johnes, 2005. "Funding formulae where costs legitimately differ: the case of higher education in England," Working Papers 574022, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Glass, J. & McCallion, Gillian & McKillop, Donal G. & Rasaratnam, Syamarlah & Stringer, Karl S., 2006. "Implications of variant efficiency measures for policy evaluations in UK higher education," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 119-142, June.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1043 is not listed on IDEAS
- E Thanassoulis & G Johnes & J Johnes, 2005. "An analysis of costs in institutions of higher education in England," Working Papers 566942, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Geraint Johnes & Ana S. Camanho & Maria S. Portela, 2008. "Assessing Efficiency Of Portuguese Universities Through Parametric And Non-Parametric Methods," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 39-66.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbott, M. & Doucouliagos, C., 2003. "The efficiency of Australian universities: a data envelopment analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-97, February.
- Geraint Johnes & Manuel Salas-Velasco, 2007. "The Determinants Of Costs And Efficiencies Where Producers Are Heterogeneous: The Case Of Spanish Universities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(15), pages 1-9.
- Abdullahi Abdulkadri & Michael Langemeier & Allen Featherstone, 2006. "Estimating economies of scope and scale under price risk and risk aversion," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gralka, Sabine, 2016. "Persistent inefficiency in the higher education sector: Evidence from Germany," CEPIE Working Papers 06/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:3:y:1996:i:9:p:557-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.