A note on the impact of economic regulation on life satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2012. "A Note on the Impact of Economic Regulation on Life Satisfaction," WIFO Working Papers 441, WIFO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2008.
"Stress that Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 339-366, June.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IEW - Working Papers 151, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina Fischer, 2008.
"Cross-country determinants of life satisfaction: exploring different determinants across groups in society,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(1), pages 119-173, January.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer, 2005. "Cross-Country Determinants of Life Satisfaction: Exploring Different Determinants across Groups in Society," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer, 2006. "Cross-Country Determinants of Life Satisfaction: Exploring Different Determinants across Groups in Society," KOF Working papers 06-145, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A. V., 2006. "Cross-country determinants of life satisfaction: exploring different determinants across groups in society," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19290, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A. V. Fischer, 2006. "Cross-Country Determinants of Life Satisfaction:Exploring Different Determinants across Groups inSociety," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 21, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Martin Rode, 2013. "Do Good Institutions Make Citizens Happy, or Do Happy Citizens Build Better Institutions?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 1479-1505, October.
- Ovaska, Tomi & Takashima, Ryo, 2006. "Economic policy and the level of self-perceived well-being: An international comparison," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 308-325, April.
- Brambor, Thomas & Clark, William Roberts & Golder, Matt, 2006. "Understanding Interaction Models: Improving Empirical Analyses," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 63-82, December.
- Dreher, Axel & Öhler, Hannes, 2011. "Does government ideology affect personal happiness? A test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 161-165, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "A Note on Satisfaction with Life, Government and Job: The Case of Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik, 2016.
"Who benefits from big government? A life satisfaction approach,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 533-557.
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "Who Benefits from Big Government? A Life Satisfaction Approach," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 14, WWWforEurope.
- Arye L. Hillman & Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Economic Freedom and Religion: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6017, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:20:y:2013:i:9:p:916-920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .