Internet and the ‘Long Tail versus superstar effect’ debate: evidence from the French book market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trilce Navarrete & Karol J. Borowiecki, 2015.
"Change in access after digitization: Ethnographic collections in Wikipedia,"
ACEI Working Paper Series
AWP-10-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2015.
- Trilce Navarrete & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2016. "Changes in Cultural Consumption: Ethnographic Collections in Wikipedia," Trinity Economics Papers tep1716, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Françoise Benhamou, 2015. "Fair use and fair competition for digitized cultural goods: the case of eBooks," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(2), pages 123-131, May.
- repec:cpt:journl:v::y:2016:i:144:p:165-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajay Agrawal & John Horton & Nicola Lacetera & Elizabeth Lyons, 2015.
"Digitization and the Contract Labor Market: A Research Agenda,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy, pages 219-250
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Agrawal & John Horton & Nicola Lacetera & Elizabeth Lyons, 2013. "Digitization and the Contract Labor Market: A Research Agenda," NBER Working Papers 19525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphanie Peltier & Françoise Benhamou & Mamoudou Touré, 2016. "Does the long tail really favor small publishers?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(4), pages 393-412, November.
- Marc Bourreau & Michel Gensollen & François Moreau & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2013. "“Selling less of more?” The impact of digitization on record companies," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(3), pages 327-346, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:8:p:711-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .