Convergence in exchange rates: market's view on CE-4 joining EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvet, Laurent E. & Fisher, Adlai J. & Thompson, Samuel B., 2006.
"Volatility comovement: a multifrequency approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 179-215.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher & Samuel B. Thompson, 2004. "Volatility Comovement: A Multifrequency Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher & Samuel B. Thompson, 2006. "Volatility Comovement: a multifrequency approach," Post-Print hal-00459667, HAL.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2005.
"Trade Invoicing in the Accession Countries: Are They Suited to the Euro?,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2005, pages 357-393,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Goldberg, 2005. "Trade Invoicing in the Accession Countries: Are They Suited to the Euro?," NBER Working Papers 11653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2005. "Trade invoicing in the accession countries: are they suited to the Euro?," Staff Reports 222, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M., 1999. "Have Exchange Rates Become More Closely Tied? Evidence from a New Multivariate GARCH Model," Discussion Paper 1999-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Babecky & Sofia Bauducco & Ales Bulir & Martin Cihak & Petr Jakubik & Lubos Komarek & Zlata Komarkova & Jiri Podpiera & Christian Schmieder & Laurent Weill, 2009. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Financial and Global Stability Issues," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 2, volume 7, number rb07/2 edited by Jan Babecky & Jan Frait, March.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Time-varying synchronization of European stock markets,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 393-407, April.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Ev??en Kocenda, 2007. "Time-Varying Comovements in Developed and Emerging European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp861, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Filip Novotný, 2012. "The Link Between the Brent Crude Oil Price and the US Dollar Exchange Rate," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 220-232.
- Simona Moagăr-Poladian & Dorina Clichici & Cristian-Valeriu Stanciu, 2019. "The Comovement of Exchange Rates and Stock Markets in Central and Eastern Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak & Mary Keeney & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Daphne Nicolitsas & Tairi Room & Frank Smets & Pawel Strzelecki & Mati, 2010. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Wage Adjustment in Europe," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 2, volume 8, number rb08/2 edited by Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak, March.
- Daniel Stavárek, 2009. "Assessment of the exchange rate convergence in Euro-candidate countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 159-180, February.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:530:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Dávid Kiss & Andreász Kosztopulosz, 2012. "The impact of the crisis on the monetary autonomy of Central and Eastern European countries," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(1), pages 28-52.
- Gábor Dávid Kiss & Tamás Schuszter, 2015. "The Euro Crisis and Contagion among Central and Eastern European Currencies: Recommendations for Avoiding Lending in a Safe Haven Currency such as CHF," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(6), pages 678-698.
- David McMillan & Isabel Ruiz & Alan Speight, 2010. "Correlations and spillovers among three euro rates: evidence using realised variance," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 753-767.
- Jaromir Baxa & Jiri Bohm & Roman Horvath & Lubos Komarek & Petr Kral & Magdalena Morgese Borys & Filip Rozsypal & Branislav Saxa & Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Analysis in a Central Bank," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 1, volume 9, number rb09/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Roman Horvath, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:385-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.