Specification tests for a parsimonious random-effects model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. H. Pesaran, 1974. "On the General Problem of Model Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 153-171.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 1982.
"Some Non-Nested Hypothesis Tests and the Relations Among Them,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 551-565.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Some Non-Nested Hypothesis Tests and the Relations Among Them," Working Papers 409, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2011.
"The Driving Factors of Firm Investment: Latin American Evidence,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(5), pages 4-26, September.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2011. "The Driving Factors of Firm Investment: Latin American Evidence," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 4-26, September.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2014. "Stock volatility and pension funds under an individual capitalization-based system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 536-541.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:15:p:1009-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.