Accounting research and researchers of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the twentieth century: an international survey of authors, ideas and publications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattessich, Richard, 2003. "Accounting representation and the onion model of reality: a comparison with Baudrillard's orders of simulacra and his hyperreality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 443-470, July.
- Tomkins, Cyril & Groves, Roger, 1983. "The everyday accountant and researching his reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 361-374, October.
- Richard Fleischman & Thomas Tyson, 2000. "Parallels between US and UK cost accountancy in the World War I era," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 191-212.
- Brief, Richard P., 1966. "The Origin and Evolution of Nineteenth-Century Asset Accounting," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-23, March.
- Johnson, H. Thomas, 1972. "Early Cost Accounting for Internal Management Control: Lyman Mills in the 1850's," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 466-474, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos-Cabalgante, Beatriz & Fidalgo-Cerviño, Esther & Santos-Cebrian, Mónica, 2013. "The Origins of the Spanish Railroad Accounting Model: A Qualitative Study of the MZA's Operating Account (1856-1874)," MPRA Paper 66109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garry D. Carnegie & Christopher J. Napier, 2012. "Accounting's past, present and future: the unifying power of history," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 328-369, February.
- Biondi, Yuri, 2008. "De Charybde de la comptabilité de caisse en Scylla de la comptabilité patrimoniale," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 3.
- Bikki Jaggi & Alessandra Allini & Francesca Manes Rossi & Adele Caldarelli, 2016. "Impact of Accounting Traditions, Ownership and Governance Structures on Financial Reporting by Italian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-29, March.
- Ericka Costa & Tommaso Ramus, 2012. "The Italian Economia Aziendale and Catholic Social Teaching: How to Apply the Common Good Principle at the Managerial Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 103-116, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting research; history; nineteenth century; Twentieth century (beginning); innovations; international;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:13:y:2003:i:2:p:125-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .