Sparen und Investieren im Spannungsfeld widerstreitender Paradigmen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lukasz Rachel & Thomas D. Smith, 2017. "Are Low Real Interest Rates Here to Stay?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(3), pages 1-42, September.
- Peter Bofinger, 2020. "Reviving Keynesianism: the modelling of the financial system makes the difference," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 61-83, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Christian von Weizsäcker & Hagen Krämer, 2020. "Zum Verhältnis von Zinssatz und Wachstumsrate: Theorie und empirische Evidenz [On the Relationship Between Interest Rates and Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 100(9), pages 674-681, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018.
"The rise and fall of the natural interest rate,"
1822, Banco de España.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Paper series 18-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Papers wp2018_1805, CEMFI.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel PÃ©rez-QuirÃ³s & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Galesi, Alessandro & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Sentana, Enrique, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 13042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Peter Radke & Manuel Rupprecht, 2021. "Household Wealth: Low-Yielding and Poorly Structured?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(3), pages 1-40, March.
- José De Gregorio, 2018.
"Productivity in Emerging Market Economies: Slowdown or Stagnation?,"
wp471, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- José De Gregorio, 2018. "Productivity in Emerging-Market Economies: Slowdown or Stagnation?," Working Paper Series WP18-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jerome H. Powell, 2019. "Monetary Policy: Normalization and the Road Ahead : a speech at the 2019 SIEPR Economic Summit, Stanford Institute of Economic Policy Research, Stanford, California, March 8, 2019," Speech 1044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrik Kupkovic, 2020. "R-star in Transition Economies: Evidence from Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2020, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Richard H. Clarida, 2019. "The Federal Reserve's Review of Its Monetary Policy Strategy, Tools, and Communication Practices : a speech at the \"Fed Listens: Distributional Consequences of the Cycle and Monetary Policy\&quo," Speech 1054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin K. Johannsen & David López-Salido, 2021.
"Understanding the New Normal: The Role of Demographics,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 69(2), pages 357-390, June.
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin K. Johannsen & J. David López-Salido, 2016. "Understanding the New Normal : The Role of Demographics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-080, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hess Chung & Etienne Gagnon & Taisuke Nakata & Matthias Paustian & Bernd Schlusche & James Trevino & Diego VilÃ¡n & Wei Zheng, 2020. "Monetary Policy Options at the Effective Lower Bound: Assessing the Federal Reserveâ€™s Current Policy Toolkit," CARF F-Series CARF-F-483, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Richard H. Clarida, 2019. "The Federal Reserve’s Review of Its Monetary Policy Strategy, Tools, and Communication Practices : A speech at \"Fed Policy: A Shadow Review\" Cato Institute’s 37th Annual Monetary Conferenc," Speech 1104, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tomas Reichenbachas & Linas Jurkšas & Rokas Kaminskas, 2021. "Natural real rates of interest across Euro area countries: Are R-stars getting closer together?," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 24, Bank of Lithuania.
- Ambrocio, Gene & Juselius, Mikael, 2020. "Dealing with the costs of the COVID-19 pandemic – what are the fiscal options?," BoF Economics Review 2/2020, Bank of Finland.
- Edward Gamber & John Seliski, 2019. "The Effect of Government Debt on Interest Rates: Working Paper 2019-01," Working Papers 55018, Congressional Budget Office.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2019. "Monetary Policy in the Grip of a Pincer Movement," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Álvaro Aguirre & Markus Brunnermeier & Diego Saravia (ed.),Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Transmission Mechanisms and Policy Implications, edition 1, volume 26, chapter 10, pages 311-356, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marc Lavoie, 2020. "Was Hyman Minsky a post-Keynesian economist?," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2017. "Endogenous Regime Switching Near the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series 2017-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2019. "Inequality, the risk of secular stagnation and the increase in household deb," Working Paper Research 375, National Bank of Belgium.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2021. "Two challenges from globalization," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Noëmie Lisack & Rana Sajedi & Gregory Thwaites, 2021. "Population Aging and the Macroeconomy," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 17(2), pages 43-80, June.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2017.
"Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates,"
BIS Working Papers
685, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2018. "Why So Low for So Long? A long-term View of Real Interest Rates," PIER Discussion Papers 80, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jan 2018.
- Borio, Claudio & Disyatat, Piti & Juselius, Mikael & Rungcharoenkitkul, Phurichai, 2017. "Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 36/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Sascha Möhrle & Timo Wollmershäuser & Sascha Möhrle, 2020. "Über die drohende Entankerung der Inflationserwartungen in der Eurozone und die Handlungsspielräume der EZB," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 73(10), pages 30-32, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:100:y:2020:i:8:d:10.1007_s10273-020-2713-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.