Determinants of divestment of FDI in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Firm Entry and Postentry Performance in the U.S. Chemical Industries,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 233-271, October.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Firm Entry And Post-Entry Performance In The U.S. Chemical Industries," Papers 7-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989. "Firm Entry and Post-Entry Performance in the U.S. Chemical Industries," Working Papers 89-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Firm Entry And Post-Entry Performance In The U.S. Chemical Industries," Papers 0-88-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-293, August.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Monopolistic Advantages and Foreign Involvement by U.S. Manufacturing Industry," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 102-122, March.
- Flamm, Kenneth, 1984. "The volatility of offshore investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 231-248, December.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1973. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Alan Rugman, 1980. "Internalization as a general theory of foreign direct investment: A re-appraisal of the literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 365-379, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adugna Lemi & Sisay Asefa, 2009. "Differential Impacts of Economic Volatility and Governance on Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Foreign Direct Investments: The Case of US Multinationals in Africa," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 367-395.
- Laura Resmini & Giuseppe Vittucci, 2016. "Home country bias in divestment decisions of multinational corporations in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa16p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Sangcheol Song, 2014. "Subsidiary Divestment: The Role of Multinational Flexibility," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 47-70, February.
- Sangcheol Song, 2017. "Ownership Increase in International Joint Ventures: The Within- and Across-Country Flexibility Perspective," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 93-120, February.
- Alex Mohr & Georgios Batsakis & Zita Stone, 2018. "Explaining the effect of rapid internationalization on horizontal foreign divestment in the retail sector: An extended Penrosean perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(7), pages 779-808, September.
- Bellak, Christian & Leibrecht, Markus & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Labour costs and FDI flows into Central and Eastern European Countries: A survey of the literature and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 17-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:132:y:1996:i:1:p:172-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.