Application of Several Data-Driven Techniques for Predicting Groundwater Level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Young-Seuk & Rabinovich, Jorge & Lek, Sovan, 2007. "Sensitivity analysis and stability patterns of two-species pest models using artificial neural networks," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 427-438.
- Hone-Jay Chu & Liang-Cheng Chang, 2009. "Application of Optimal Control and Fuzzy Theory for Dynamic Groundwater Remediation Design," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(4), pages 647-660, March.
- Erdem, Ergin & Shi, Jing, 2011. "ARMA based approaches for forecasting the tuple of wind speed and direction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1405-1414, April.
- C. Cin & L. Moens & PH. Dierickx & G. Bastin & Y. Zech, 2005. "An Integrated Approach for Realtime Floodmap Forecasting on the Belgian Meuse River," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 36(1), pages 237-256, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiyang Tian & Chuanzhe Li & Jia Liu & Fuliang Yu & Shuanghu Cheng & Nana Zhao & Wan Zurina Wan Jaafar, 2016. "Groundwater Depth Prediction Using Data-Driven Models with the Assistance of Gamma Test," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-17, October.
- Samad Emamgholizadeh & Khadije Moslemi & Gholamhosein Karami, 2014. "Prediction the Groundwater Level of Bastam Plain (Iran) by Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS)," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(15), pages 5433-5446, December.
- Zhang, Zixiong & Gong, Yicheng & Wang, Zhongjing, 2018. "Accessible remote sensing data based reference evapotranspiration estimation modelling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 59-69.
- González Perea, R. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Montesinos, P. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A., 2018. "Prediction of applied irrigation depths at farm level using artificial intelligence techniques," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 229-240.
More about this item
KeywordsGroundwater level prediction; System identification; Time series; ANFIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:27:y:2013:i:2:p:419-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.