ARMA based approaches for forecasting the tuple of wind speed and direction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morales, J.M. & Mínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J., 2010. "A methodology to generate statistically dependent wind speed scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 843-855, March.
- Robertson, John C & Tallman, Ellis W, 2001.
"Improving Federal-Funds Rate Forecasts in VAR Models Used for Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 324-330, July.
- John C. Robertson & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Improving forecasts of the federal funds rate in a policy model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Buckle, Robert A. & Kim, Kunhong & Kirkham, Heather & McLellan, Nathan & Sharma, Jarad, 2007. "A structural VAR business cycle model for a volatile small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 990-1017, November.
- Xydis, G. & Koroneos, C. & Loizidou, M., 2009. "Exergy analysis in a wind speed prognostic model as a wind farm sitting selection tool: A case study in Southern Greece," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2411-2420, November.
- Henning Bohn, 1998. "The Behavior of U. S. Public Debt and Deficits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963.
- Vereda, Luciano & Lopes, Hélio & Fukuda, Regina, 2008. "Estimating VAR models for the term structure of interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 548-559, April.
- Thiaw, L. & Sow, G. & Fall, S.S. & Kasse, M. & Sylla, E. & Thioye, S., 2010. "A neural network based approach for wind resource and wind generators production assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1744-1748, May.
- Carolin Mabel, M. & Fernandez, E., 2008. "Analysis of wind power generation and prediction using ANN: A case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 986-992.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined forecasting Wind speed Wind direction ARMA Vector autoregression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:4:p:1405-1414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.