The Single Period Coverage Facility Location Problem: Lagrangean heuristic and column generation approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
- Sridharan, R., 1995. "The capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 203-213, December.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
- Cortinhal, Maria Joao & Captivo, Maria Eugenia, 2003. "Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 333-351, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete facility location; Multi-period location; Lagrangean heuristic; Column generation; 90B80; 90C10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.