The Single Period Coverage Facility Location Problem: Lagrangean heuristic and column generation approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 151-200.
- Sridharan, R., 1995. "The capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 203-213, December.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
- Cortinhal, Maria Joao & Captivo, Maria Eugenia, 2003. "Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 333-351, December.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete facility location; Multi-period location; Lagrangean heuristic; Column generation; 90B80; 90C10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .