A computational comparison of several formulations for the multi-period incremental service facility location problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis J. Sweeney & Ronad L. Tatham, 1976. "An Improved Long-Run Model for Multiple Warehouse Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(7), pages 748-758, March.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001.
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, 2001. "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- C. O. Fong & V. Srinivasan, 1986. "The Multiregion Dynamic Capacity Expansion Problem: An Improved Heuristic," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1140-1152, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Güden, Hüseyin & Süral, Haldun, 2014. "Locating mobile facilities in railway construction management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 71-79.
- Correia, Isabel & Melo, Teresa, 2016. "Multi-period capacitated facility location under delayed demand satisfaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 729-746.
- Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas, 2014. "Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 839-860.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-period location-assignment; Pure 0–1 formulations; Impulse variables; Step variables; 90B80; 90C10; 90B06;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:62-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.