A computational comparison of several formulations for the multi-period incremental service facility location problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. O. Fong & V. Srinivasan, 1986. "The Multiregion Dynamic Capacity Expansion Problem: An Improved Heuristic," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1140-1152, September.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, .
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001. "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- Dennis J. Sweeney & Ronad L. Tatham, 1976. "An Improved Long-Run Model for Multiple Warehouse Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(7), pages 748-758, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:62-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.