A computational comparison of several formulations for the multi-period incremental service facility location problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- C. O. Fong & V. Srinivasan, 1986. "The Multiregion Dynamic Capacity Expansion Problem: An Improved Heuristic," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1140-1152, September.
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001.
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, . "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dennis J. Sweeney & Ronad L. Tatham, 1976. "An Improved Long-Run Model for Multiple Warehouse Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(7), pages 748-758, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:62-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.