The Multiregion Dynamic Capacity Expansion Problem: An Improved Heuristic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Costa, Carme & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Benedito, Ernest & Corominas, Albert, 2014. "A review of mathematical programming models for strategic capacity planning in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 66-85.
- Francisco André & Francisco Velasco & Luis Gonzalez-Abril, 2009.
"Intertemporal and spatial location of disposal facilities,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Discussion Paper 2004-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- F. Velasco & F.J. AndrÃ©, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 153, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola & Antonio Alonso-Ayuso & Laureano Escudero & Elena Fernández & Yolanda Hinojosa & Celeste Pizarro-Romero, 2010. "A computational comparison of several formulations for the multi-period incremental service facility location problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 62-80, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601826 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mørch, Ove & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Pantuso, Giovanni & Rakke, Jørgen, 2017. "Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 42-53.
- Seifert, Ralf W. & Langenberg, Kerstin U., 2011. "Managing business dynamics with adaptive supply chain portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 551-562, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfacilities/equipment planning: capacity expansion; heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:32:y:1986:i:9:p:1140-1152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.