Nonparametric tests for model selection with time series data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine. & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1994. "Goodness-of-fit tests for regression using kernel methods," Working papers 3747-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Vuong, Quang H, 1996.
"Nonparametric Selection of Regressors: The Nonnested Case,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 207-219, January.
- Lavergne, P. & Vuong, Q., 1992. "Nonparametric Selection of Regressors : the Nonnested Case," Papers 9204, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- P. M. Robinson, 1991. "Consistent Nonparametric Entropy-Based Testing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 437-453.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Herman J. Bierens & Werner Ploberger, 1997.
"Asymptotic Theory of Integrated Conditional Moment Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1129-1152, September.
- Bierens, H.J. & Ploberger, W., 1995. "Asymptotic theory of integrated conditional moment tests," Discussion Paper 1995-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:4:p:671-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whang, Yoon-Jae & Andrews, Donald W. K., 1993.
"Tests of specification for parametric and semiparametric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 277-318.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1991. "Tests of Specification for Parametric and Semiparametric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 1995. "A Nonparametric Conditional Moment Test for Structural Stability," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 671-698, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidalgo, J., 2008. "Specification testing for regression models with dependent data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 143-165, March.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2007. "Specification Testing Forregression Models Withdependent Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 518, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dale Zimmerman & Vicente Núñez-Antón & Timothy Gregoire & Oliver Schabenberger & Jeffrey Hart & Michael Kenward & Geert Molenberghs & Geert Verbeke & Mohsen Pourahmadi & Philippe Vieu & Dela Zimmerman, 2001. "Parametric modelling of growth curve data: An overview," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2007. "Specification testing for regression models with dependent data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6799, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Madden, Gary & Mayer, Walter & Wu, Chen & Tran, Thien, 2015. "The forecasting accuracy of models of post-award network deployment: An application of maximum score tests," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1153-1158.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodness-of-fit tests; kernel curve estimation; selection of variables; Primary 62G07; secondary 62G10; 62J02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:365-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.