Parametric modelling of growth curve data: An overview
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vicente Núñez-Antón & Juan Rodríguez-Póo & Philippe Vieu, 1999. "Longitudinal data with nonstationary errors: a nonparametric three-stage approach," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 201-231, June.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Javier Hidalgo, 1999. "Nonparametric tests for model selection with time series data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(2), pages 365-398, December.
- Arũnas P. Verbyla & Brian R. Cullis & Michael G. Kenward & Sue J. Welham, 1999. "The Analysis of Designed Experiments and Longitudinal Data by Using Smoothing Splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(3), pages 269-311.
- Fraiman, R. & Meloche, J., 1994. "Smoothing dependent observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 203-214, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:1-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.