Parametric modelling of growth curve data: An overview
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arũnas P. Verbyla & Brian R. Cullis & Michael G. Kenward & Sue J. Welham, 1999. "The Analysis of Designed Experiments and Longitudinal Data by Using Smoothing Splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(3), pages 269-311.
- Javier Hidalgo, 1999. "Nonparametric tests for model selection with time series data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(2), pages 365-398, December.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Vicente Núñez-Antón & Juan Rodríguez-Póo & Philippe Vieu, 1999. "Longitudinal data with nonstationary errors: a nonparametric three-stage approach," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 201-231, June.
- Fraiman, R. & Meloche, J., 1994. "Smoothing dependent observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 203-214, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:1-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.