A Nonparametric Conditional Moment Test for Structural Stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2004. "Another Look at Chow's Test for the Equality of Two Heteroscedastic Regression Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Javier Hidalgo, 1999. "Nonparametric tests for model selection with time series data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(2), pages 365-398, December.
- Fengler, M.R. & Mammen, E. & Vogt, M., 2015. "Specification and structural break tests for additive models with applications to realized variance data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 196-218.
- Violetta Dalla & Javier Hidalgo, 2015. "Testing for Breaks in Regression Models with Dependent Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/584, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ping Yu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2014. "Threshold Regression with Endogeneity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1966, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leonie Selk & Natalie Neumeyer, 2013. "Testing for a Change of the Innovation Distribution in Nonparametric Autoregression: The Sequential Empirical Process Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 770-788, December.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Hidalgo, Javier, 2000. "Nonparametric inference on structural breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 113-144, May.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter & Liangjun Su, 2017. "M-Estimation of a Nonparametric Threshold Regression Model," Working Papers 2017-15, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- König, Anja, 1997. "Schätzen und Testen in semiparametrischen partiell linearen Modellen für die Paneldatenanalyse," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-208, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:04:p:671-698_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.