P-splines quantile regression estimation in varying coefficient models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Wang, Lifeng & Li, Hongzhe & Huang, Jianhua Z., 2008. "Variable Selection in Nonparametric Varying-Coefficient Models for Analysis of Repeated Measurements," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1556-1569.
- Li, Youjuan & Liu, Yufeng & Zhu, Ji, 2007. "Quantile Regression in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 255-268, March.
- Anestis Antoniadis & Irène Gijbels & Mila Nikolova, 2011. "Penalized likelihood regression for generalized linear models with non-quadratic penalties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 585-615, June.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Lee, Sik-Yum & Song, Xinyuan, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting in Semivarying Coefficient Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 166-188, July.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Bang, Sungwan & Jhun, Myoungshic, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation and factor selection in quantile regression via adaptive sup-norm regularization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 813-826.
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Zou, Hui & Yuan, Ming, 2008. "Regularized simultaneous model selection in multiple quantiles regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5296-5304, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y. Andriyana & I. Gijbels, 2017. "Quantile regression in heteroscedastic varying coefficient models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 101(2), pages 151-176, April.
- Takuma Yoshida, 2016. "Asymptotics and smoothing parameter selection for penalized spline regression with various loss functions," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(4), pages 278-303, November.
- Feng, Xiang-Nan & Wang, Yifan & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2017. "Bayesian regularized quantile structural equation models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 234-248.
More about this item
KeywordsB-splines; Longitudinal data; P-splines; Quantile regression; Varying coefficient models; 62G05; 62G08; 62G20; 41A15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:153-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .