Penalized likelihood regression for generalized linear models with non-quadratic penalties
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Seiya Imoto & Sadanori Konishi, 2003. "Selection of smoothing parameters inB-spline nonparametric regression models using information criteria," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 671-687, December.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2007. "On the non-negative garrotte estimator," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 143-161.
- Zhou S. & Shen X., 2001. "Spatially Adaptive Regression Splines and Accurate Knot Selection Schemes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 247-259, March.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:3:p:585-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.