Spatially Adaptive Regression Splines and Accurate Knot Selection Schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerini, David & Monestiez, Pascal & Manté, Claude, 2010. "Cokriging for spatial functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 409-418, February.
- Anestis Antoniadis & Irène Gijbels & Mila Nikolova, 2011. "Penalized likelihood regression for generalized linear models with non-quadratic penalties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 585-615, June.
- Botts, Carsten H. & Daniels, Michael J., 2008. "A flexible approach to Bayesian multiple curve fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5100-5120, August.
- Binder, Harald & Sauerbrei, Willi, 2008. "Increasing the usefulness of additive spline models by knot removal," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5305-5318, August.
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya, 2012. "De-noising option prices with the wavelet method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 104-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:march:p:247-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.