Conditional exact tests for Markovianity and reversibility in multiple categorical sequences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Janssen Arnold & Völker Dominik, 2007. "Most powerful conditional tests," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 25(1/2007), pages 22, January.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004.
"Time Reversibility of Stationary Regular Finite State Markov Chains,"
Cahiers de recherche
09-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- McCausland, William J., 2007. "Time reversibility of stationary regular finite-state Markov chains," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 303-318, January.
- McCAUSLAND, William, 2004. "Time Reversibility of Stationary Regular Finite State Markov Chains," Cahiers de recherche 2004-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- T. P. Hettmansperger & Hoben Thomas, 2000. "Almost nonparametric inference for repeated measures in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 811-825.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:170-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.