Estimation of mean squared error of model-based small area estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Nagashima, Bui, 2012. "Parametric bootstrap methods for bias correction in linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-16.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & Bui Nagashima, 2011. "Parametric Bootstrap Methods for Bias Correction in Linear Mixed Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-801, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:684-706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benavent, Roberto & Morales, Domingo, 2016. "Multivariate Fay–Herriot models for small area estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 372-390.
- J. N. K. Rao, 2015. "Inferential issues in model-based small area estimation: some new developments," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Torabi, Mahmoud & Rao, J.N.K., 2013. "Estimation of mean squared error of model-based estimators of small area means under a nested error linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 76-87.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "On Conditional Mean Squared Errors of Empirical Bayes Estimators in Mixed Models with Application to Small Area Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-934, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Estimation and Prediction Intervals in Transformed Linear Mixed Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-929, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Elaheh Torkashvand & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Mahmoud Torabi, 2016. "Constrained Bayes estimation in small area models with functional measurement error," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 710-730, December.
- Sugasawa, Shonosuke & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2016. "On conditional prediction errors in mixed models with application to small area estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 18-33.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:491-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical best prediction; Fay–Herriot model; Mean squared error; Weighted estimators; 62D05; 62J07;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:367-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .