Skewed multivariate models related to hidden truncation and/or selective reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2002. "Statistical implications of selectively reported inferential results," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- van den Broeck, Julien & Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1994.
"Stochastic frontier models : A Bayesian perspective,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 273-303.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J. & Broeck, Julien Van den, 1992. "Stochastic frontier models: a bayesian perspective," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Monica Chiogna, 1998. "Some results on the scalar Skew-normal distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSkew-normal; skew-Cauchy; skew-Laplace; skew multivariate distributions; 62F03; 62A05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:11:y:2002:i:1:p:7-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .