Statistical implications of selectively reported inferential results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & Richard Groeneveld & William Meeker, 1993. "The nontruncated marginal of a truncated bivariate normal distribution," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 471-488, September.
- Jiang, Jiming, 1997. "Sharp upper and lower bounds for asymptotic levels of some statistical tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 395-400, November.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller K. & Richter W.-D., 2016. "Extreme value distributions for dependent jointly ln,p-symmetrically distributed random variables," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2008. "A note on skew-elliptical distributions and linear functions of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3184-3186, December.
- Lui, Kung-Jong & Chang, Kuang-Chao, 2009. "Corrigendum to: "Testing homogeneity of risk difference in stratified randomized trials with noncompliance" [Comput. Statist. Data Anal. 53 (2008) 209-221]," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1529-1529, February.
- Madadi, Mohsen & Khalilpoor, Parisa & Jamalizadeh, Ahad, 2015. "Regression mean residual life of a system with three dependent components with normal lifetimes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 182-191.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2008. "On the exact distribution of the maximum of absolutely continuous dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & A. Azzalini & N. Balakrishnan & A. Bhaumik & D. Dey & C. Cuadras & J. Sarabia & Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver, 2002. "Skewed multivariate models related to hidden truncation and/or selective reporting," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(1), pages 7-54, June.
- Young, Phil D. & Kahle, David J. & Young, Dean M., 2017. "On the independence of singular multivariate skew-normal sub-vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 58-62.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2007. "On the exact distribution of linear combinations of order statistics from dependent random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1876-1894, November.
- Fung, Thomas & Seneta, Eugene, 2016. "Tail asymptotics for the bivariate skew normal," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 129-138.
- Huang, Wen-Jang & Chen, Yan-Hau, 2007. "Generalized skew-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1137-1147, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate normal Skew-normal Order statistics Selection bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:1:p:13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .