Statistical implications of selectively reported inferential results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & Richard Groeneveld & William Meeker, 1993. "The nontruncated marginal of a truncated bivariate normal distribution," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 471-488, September.
- Jiang, Jiming, 1997. "Sharp upper and lower bounds for asymptotic levels of some statistical tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 395-400, November.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller K. & Richter W.-D., 2016. "Extreme value distributions for dependent jointly ln,p-symmetrically distributed random variables," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2008. "A note on skew-elliptical distributions and linear functions of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3184-3186, December.
- Lui, Kung-Jong & Chang, Kuang-Chao, 2009. "Corrigendum to: "Testing homogeneity of risk difference in stratified randomized trials with noncompliance" [Comput. Statist. Data Anal. 53 (2008) 209-221]," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1529-1529, February.
- Madadi, Mohsen & Khalilpoor, Parisa & Jamalizadeh, Ahad, 2015. "Regression mean residual life of a system with three dependent components with normal lifetimes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 182-191.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2008. "On the exact distribution of the maximum of absolutely continuous dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & A. Azzalini & N. Balakrishnan & A. Bhaumik & D. Dey & C. Cuadras & J. Sarabia & Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver, 2002. "Skewed multivariate models related to hidden truncation and/or selective reporting," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(1), pages 7-54, June.
- Young, Phil D. & Kahle, David J. & Young, Dean M., 2017. "On the independence of singular multivariate skew-normal sub-vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 58-62.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2007. "On the exact distribution of linear combinations of order statistics from dependent random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1876-1894, November.
- Fung, Thomas & Seneta, Eugene, 2016. "Tail asymptotics for the bivariate skew normal," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 129-138.
- Huang, Wen-Jang & Chen, Yan-Hau, 2007. "Generalized skew-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1137-1147, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate normal Skew-normal Order statistics Selection bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:1:p:13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.