Multi-item models for evaluating managerial and organizational resources in service firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1969. "A general approach to confirmatory maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 34(2), pages 183-202, June.
- Castanias, Richard P. & Helfat, Constance E., 1992. "Managerial and windfall rents in the market for corporate control," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 153-184, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Man Kim & Ki-Hyun Um & Hyeon Young Kim & Yong-Hyun Kim, 2016. "Hospital career management systems and their effects on the psychological state and career attitudes of nurses," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 87-112, March.
- Soong Chung & Doo Jung & Seong Yoon & DonHee Lee, 2010. "A dynamic forecasting model for nursing manpower requirements in the medical service industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 4(3), pages 225-236, December.
- Edward Ku, 2014. "Putting forth marketing competencies strength with collaborating partners in the hotel industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 679-697, December.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0340-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruz-Ros, Sonia & Gonzalez-Cruz, Tomas F., 2015. "Service firm capabilities and performance: Contingent analysis of customer contact," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1612-1621.
More about this item
KeywordsManagerial resources; Organizational resources; Multi-item scales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:229-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .