Assessing white noise assumption with semi-parametric additive partial linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chuan-hua Wei & Chunling Liu, 2012. "Statistical inference on semi-parametric partial linear additive models," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 809-823, December.
- Opsomer, Jean D., 2000. "Asymptotic Properties of Backfitting Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 166-179, May.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Li, Q. & Hsiao, C., 1998. "Testing serial correlation in semiparametric panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 207-237, September.
- Li, Qi, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Additive Partially Linear Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1073-1092, November.
- Dingding Li & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 311-335, May.
- Li, D. & Stengos, T., 1999. "Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Model," Working Papers 1999-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kyriazidou, Ekaterini, 1998. "Testing for serial correlation in multivariate regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 193-220, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWhite noise; Semi-parametric additive partial linear models; Empirical likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0705-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.