Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dingding Li & Thanasis Stengos, 2003. "Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 311-335, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-1159, December.
- Bailey, Martin J, 1997. "The Demand Revealing Process: To Distribute the Surplus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 107-126, April.
- Mishan, E J, 1974. "What Is the Optimal Level of Pollution?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1287-1299, Nov.-Dec..
- Collinge, Robert A. & Bailey, Martin J., 1983. "Optimal quasi-market choice in the presence of pollution externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 221-232, September.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1997. "Avoidance Costs and the Entry-Exit Condition on Polluting Firms," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 216-224, May.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-437, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Millimet & John A. List & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Real Progress or Misspecified Models?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1038-1047, November.
- Stengos, T. & Millimet, D.L. & List, J.A., 2002. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Real Progress or Misspecified Models?," Working Papers 2002-13, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John List & Daniel Millimet & Thanasis Stengos, 2003. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Real Progress or Misspecified Models?," Natural Field Experiments 00500, The Field Experiments Website.
- He, Jie & Richard, Patrick, 2010. "Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1083-1093, March.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0705-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, June.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis, 2015. "Does market structure affect labour productivity and wages? Evidence from a smooth coefficient semiparametric panel model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 182-186.
- Hu, Xuemei & Wang, Zhizhong & Liu, Feng, 2008. "Zero finite-order serial correlation test in a semi-parametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1560-1569, September.
- Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Bhattarai, Keshav, 2009. "Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Carbon Dioxide Pollutant in Latin American Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Neophyta Empora & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2011. "The Effect of Emissions on U.S. State Total Factor Productivity Growth," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 149-172, October.
- Neophyta Empora, 2017. "Air pollution spillovers and U.S. state productivity growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTESTS ; ECONOMIC MODELS ; TIME SERIES;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:1999-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .