Zero finite-order serial correlation test in a semi-parametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Hengjian & Chen, Song Xi, 2003. "Empirical likelihood confidence region for parameter in the errors-in-variables models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Li, Q. & Hsiao, C., 1998. "Testing serial correlation in semiparametric panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 207-237, September.
- Dingding Li & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 311-335, May.
- Li, D. & Stengos, T., 1999. "Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Model," Working Papers 1999-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kyriazidou, Ekaterini, 1998. "Testing for serial correlation in multivariate regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 193-220, June.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- Godfrey, L.G., 2007. "Alternative approaches to implementing Lagrange multiplier tests for serial correlation in dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3282-3295, April.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Yong, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 412-422, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:12:p:1560-1569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.