Variable selection for varying coefficient models with measurement errors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wang, Lifeng & Li, Hongzhe & Huang, Jianhua Z., 2008. "Variable Selection in Nonparametric Varying-Coefficient Models for Analysis of Repeated Measurements," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1556-1569.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Chiang C-T. & Rice J. A & Wu C. O, 2001. "Smoothing Spline Estimation for Varying Coefficient Models With Repeatedly Measured Dependent Variables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 605-619, June.
- Hu, Xuemei & Wang, Zhizhong & Zhao, Zhiwei, 2009. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1044-1052, April.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- Huang, Zhensheng & Zhang, Riquan, 2009. "Empirical likelihood for nonparametric parts in semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(16), pages 1798-1808, August.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Yong, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 412-422, February.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- Zhao, Peixin & Xue, Liugen, 2009. "Variable selection for semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2148-2157, October.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Wang, Hansheng & Xia, Yingcun, 2009. "Shrinkage Estimation of the Varying Coefficient Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 747-757.
- Damla Şentürk & Hans-Georg Müller, 2008. "Generalized varying coefficient models for longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(3), pages 653-666.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:74:y:2011:i:2:p:231-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.