Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Carbon Dioxide Pollutant in Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Bhattarai, Keshav, 2009. "Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Carbon Dioxide Pollutant in Latin American Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-15, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dingding Li & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 311-335, May.
- Li, D. & Stengos, T., 1999. "Testing Serial Correlation in Semiparametric Time Series Model," Working Papers 1999-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savona, Maria & Ciarli, Tommaso, 2019.
"Structural Changes and Sustainability. A Selected Review of the Empirical Evidence,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 244-260.
- Maria Savona & Tommaso Ciarli, 2019. "Structural Changes and Sustainability. A Selected Review of the Empirical Evidence," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-04, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Paolo Buonanno & Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan Fernando Vargas, 2014. "The crime kuznets curve," Borradores de Investigación 011043, Universidad del Rosario.
- Bölük, Gülden & Mert, Mehmet, 2014. "Fossil & renewable energy consumption, GHGs (greenhouse gases) and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of EU (European Union) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 439-446.
- Magdalena Ziolo & Beata Zofia Filipiak & Iwona Bąk & Katarzyna Cheba & Diana Mihaela Tîrca & Isabel Novo-Corti, 2019. "Finance, Sustainability and Negative Externalities. An Overview of the European Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-35, August.
- Priscilla Massa-Sánchez & Luis Quintana-Romero & Ronny Correa-Quezada & María de la Cruz del Río-Rama, 2020. "Empirical Evidence in Ecuador between Economic Growth and Environmental Deterioration," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Shahid ALI & Maryam BIBI & Fazli RABBI, 2014. "A New Economic Dimension to the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Estimation of Environmental Efficiency in Case of Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 68-79, January.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162618, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alexander Bass & Dmitry Burakov & Max Freidin, 2019. "Does Financial Development Matter for Environmental Kuznets Curve in Russia? Evidence from the Autoregressive Distributed Lag Bounds Test Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 334-341.
- Rajan Parajuli & Omkar Joshi & Tek Maraseni, 2019. "Incorporating Forests, Agriculture, and Energy Consumption in the Framework of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-11, May.
- Khadiga Mohamed El-Aasar & Shaimaa A. Hanafy, 2018. "Investigating the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Egypt: The Role of Renewable Energy and Trade in Mitigating GHGs," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 177-184.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:41:y:2009:i:01:p:13-27_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.