Risk comparison of the Stein-rule estimator in a linear regression model with omitted relevant regressors and multivariatet errors under the Pitman nearness criterion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ullah, Aman & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 1984.
"On the Robustness of LM, LR, and W Tests in Regression Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1055-1066, July.
- Aman Ullah & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 1983. "On the Robustness of LM, LR and W Tests in Regression Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8316, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Namba, Akio, 2002. "Pmse Performance Of The Biased Estimators In A Linear Regression Model When Relevant Regressors Are Omitted," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 1086-1098, October.
- Judge, George & Miyazaki, Shigetaka & Yancey, Thomas, 1985. "Minimax Estimators for the Location Vectors of Spherically Symmetric Densities," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 409-417, December.
- Blattberg, Robert C & Gonedes, Nicholas J, 1974. "A Comparison of the Stable and Student Distributions as Statistical Models for Stock Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 244-280, April.
- Akio Namba, 2001. "MSE performance of the 2SHI estimator in a regression model with multivariate t error terms," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Hasegawa, Hikaru, 1993. "On Small Sample Properties of R2 in a Linear Regression Model with Multivariate t Errors and Proxy Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 504-515, June.
- Giles, Judith A., 1991. "Pre-testing for linear restrictions in a regression model with spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 377-398, December.
- Singh, Radhey S., 1988. "Estimation of error variance in linear regression models with errors having multivariate student-t distribution with unknown degrees of freedom," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-53.
- Mittelhammer, R.C., 1984. "Restricted least squares, pre-test, ols and stein rule estimators: Risk comparisons under model misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 151-164.
- Prucha, Ingmar R & Kelejian, Harry H, 1984. "The Structure of Simultaneous Equation Estimators: A Generalization towards Nonnormal Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 721-736, May.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1996. "Further improving the Stein-rule estimator using the Stein variance estimator in a misspecified linear regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 191-199, September.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1993. "A Comparison of the Stein-Rule and Positive-Part Stein-Rule Estimators in a Misspecified Linear Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 668-679, August.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Giles, Judith, 1993. "Testing linear restrictions on coefficients in a linear regression model with proxy variables and spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 393-406.
- Giles, Judith A., 1992. "Estimation of the error variance after a preliminary-test of homogeneity in a regression model with spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 345-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:48:y:2007:i:1:p:151-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.