Estimation of error variance in linear regression models with errors having multivariate student-t distribution with unknown degrees of freedom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin-Guan Lin & Li-Xing Zhu & Chun-Zheng Cao & Yong Li, 2011. "Tests of heteroscedasticity and correlation in multivariate t regression models with AR and ARMA errors," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 1509-1531, August.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arashi, M. & Kibria, B.M. Golam & Norouzirad, M. & Nadarajah, S., 2014. "Improved preliminary test and Stein-rule Liu estimators for the ill-conditioned elliptical linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 53-74.
- M. Arashi & B. Kibria & A. Tajadod, 2015. "On shrinkage estimators in matrix variate elliptical models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Wang, Song-Gui & Ip, Wai-Cheung, 2003. "Inconsistency of estimate of the degree of freedom of multivariate student-t disturbances in linear regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 383-389, September.
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Akio Namba & Kazuhiro Ohtani, 2007. "Risk comparison of the Stein-rule estimator in a linear regression model with omitted relevant regressors and multivariatet errors under the Pitman nearness criterion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 151-162, January.
- Akio Namba, 2001. "MSE performance of the 2SHI estimator in a regression model with multivariate t error terms," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 81-96, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:27:y:1988:i:1:p:47-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.