Robust parameter estimation for the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1985. "The asymptotic distribution of the likelihood ratio for autoregressive time series with a regression trend," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Marc Hallin & Christophe Koell & Bas Werker, 2000. "Optimal inference for discretely observed semiparametric Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2097, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mancini, Loriano & Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2005.
"Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 628-641, June.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2004. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2005. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Matthias Kohl & Peter Ruckdeschel & Helmut Rieder, 2010. "Infinitesimally Robust estimation in general smoothly parametrized models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(3), pages 333-354, August.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tadeusz Bednarski, 2010. "Fréchet differentiability in statistical inference for time series," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 517-528, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Yuji Sakamoto & Nakahiro Yoshida, 1998. "Asymptotic Expansion of M ‐Estimator Over Wiener Space," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Nakahiro Yoshida, 1990. "Asymptotic behavior of M-estimator and related random field for diffusion process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(2), pages 221-251, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Riani & Andrea Cerioli & Francesca Torti, 2014. "On consistency factors and efficiency of robust S-estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 356-387, June.
- David Stibůrek, 2016. "Hypotheses testing about the drift parameter in linear stochastic differential equation driven by stable processes," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(3), pages 433-452, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrnstein–Uhlenbeck process; Influence curves; M-estimators; Asymptotically linear estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:411-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.