A new spatial shift-share decomposition for the regional growth analysis: a local study of the employment based on Italian Business Statistical Register
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Uwe Blien, 2006.
"New Neural Network Methods for Forecasting Regional Employment: an Analysis of German Labour Markets,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 7-30.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Uwe Blien, 2006. "New Neural Network Methods for Forecasting Regional Employment: An Analysis of German Labour Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-020/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Spatial Structure and Taxonomy of Decomposition in Shift-Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 476-490.
- F Stetzer, 1982. "Specifying weights in spatial forecasting models: the results of some experiments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(5), pages 571-584, May.
- F.J.B. Stilwell, 1969. "Regional Growth and Structural Adaptation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 6(2), pages 162-178, June.
- Gian Pietro Zaccomer, 2006. "Shift-Share Analysis with Spatial Structure: an Application to Italian Industrial Districts," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 13(1), pages 213-227, May.
- F Stetzer, 1982. "Specifying Weights in Spatial Forecasting Models: The Results of Some Experiments," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(5), pages 571-584, May.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2001. "Equilibrium and Economic Growth: Spatial Econometric Models and Simulations," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 117-147.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060020 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2014. "Decomposing regional business change at plant level in Italy: A novel spatial shift-share approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 113-135, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial shift-share analysis; Regional employment; Local labour system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:329-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .