Simplifying the Water Poverty Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lawrence & Jeremy Meigh & Caroline Sullivan, 2002.
"The Water Poverty Index:an International Comparison,"
Keele Economics Research Papers
KERP 2002/19, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University, revised Mar 2003.
- Peter Lawrence & Jeremy Meigh & Caroline Sullivan, 2002. "The Water Poverty Index: an International Comparison," Development and Comp Systems 0211003, EconWPA.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ane Pan & Darrell Bosch & Huimin Ma, 2017. "Assessing Water Poverty in China Using Holistic and Dynamic Principal Component Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 537-561, January.
- Hatem Jemmali & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2012. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Water Poverty at A Local Scale- Application of Improved Water Poverty Index for Tunisia," Working Papers 730, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Hatem Jemmali & Caroline Sullivan, 2014. "Multidimensional Analysis of Water Poverty in MENA Region: An Empirical Comparison with Physical Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 253-277, January.
- Caroline A Sullivan & Hatem Jemmali, 2014. "Toward Understanding Water Conflicts in MENA Region: A Comparative Analysis Using Water Poverty Index," Working Papers 859, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1374-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itay Fischhendler & David Katz, 2013. "The use of “security” jargon in sustainable development discourse: evidence from UN Commission on Sustainable Development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 321-342, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWater poverty index; Principal component analysis; Basic needs; Millennium development goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:257-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .