Simplifying the Water Poverty Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lawrence & Jeremy Meigh & Caroline Sullivan, 2002.
"The Water Poverty Index:an International Comparison,"
Keele Economics Research Papers
KERP 2002/19, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University, revised Mar 2003.
- Peter Lawrence & Jeremy Meigh & Caroline Sullivan, 2002. "The Water Poverty Index: an International Comparison," Development and Comp Systems 0211003, EconWPA.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ane Pan & Darrell Bosch & Huimin Ma, 2017. "Assessing Water Poverty in China Using Holistic and Dynamic Principal Component Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 537-561, January.
- Hatem Jemmali & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2012. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Water Poverty at A Local Scale- Application of Improved Water Poverty Index for Tunisia," Working Papers 730, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Hatem Jemmali & Caroline Sullivan, 2014. "Multidimensional Analysis of Water Poverty in MENA Region: An Empirical Comparison with Physical Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 253-277, January.
- Caroline A Sullivan & Hatem Jemmali, 2014. "Toward Understanding Water Conflicts in MENA Region: A Comparative Analysis Using Water Poverty Index," Working Papers 859, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1374-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itay Fischhendler & David Katz, 2013. "The use of “security” jargon in sustainable development discourse: evidence from UN Commission on Sustainable Development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 321-342, September.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o118-o139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWater poverty index; Principal component analysis; Basic needs; Millennium development goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:257-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.