Community-based water law and water resource management reform in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellum, Anne & Derman, Bill, 2004. "Land Reform and Human Rights in Contemporary Zimbabwe: Balancing Individual and Social Justice Through an Integrated Human Rights Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1785-1805, October.
- Salman M.A. Salman & Siobhán McInerney-Lankford, 2004. "The Human Right to Water : Legal and Policy Dimensions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14893.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Koppen, Barbara & Smits, S., 2012. "Multiple use water services: scoping study synthesis. Final report [MUS project]," IWMI Research Reports H045518, International Water Management Institute.
- Nunez, Paula & Colmenero, Alberto, 2011. "Ague, agricultura y desarrollo: avances y retos para la reduccion de la pobreza," Revista EspaÃ±ola de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Rural y Marino (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), issue 230.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:77-:d:117549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Namara, Regassa E. & Hanjra, Munir A. & Castillo, Gina E. & Ravnborg, Helle Munk & Smith, Lawrence & Van Koppen, Barbara, 2010. "Agricultural water management and poverty linkages," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 520-527, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWater law; Legislation; Social participation; Water rights; Water resource management; Irrigation management; Policy; Wetlands; Spate irrigation; Land tenure; Water supply; Gender; Water users associations; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:138046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.