Comparing Hours per Job in the CPS and the ATUS
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 93 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1990. "Shirking or productive schmoozing: Wages and the allocation of time at work," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 121-133, February.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1988. "Shirking or Productive Schmoozing: Wages and the Allocation of Time at Work," NBER Working Papers 2800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2010.
"Why Do BLS Hours Series Tell Different Stories About Trends in Hours Worked?,"
433, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2010. "Why Do BLS Hours Series Tell Different Stories About Trends in Hours Worked?," NBER Chapters, in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 343-372 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frazis, Harley & Stewart, Jay, 2010. "Why Do BLS Hours Series Tell Different Stories About Trends in Hours Worked?," IZA Discussion Papers 4704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2007. "Where Does the Time Go? Concepts and Measurement in the American Time Use Survey," NBER Chapters, in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 73-97 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:43:y:1990:i:3:p:121-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2005. "Data Watch: The American Time Use Survey," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 221-232, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:93:y:2009:i:1:p:191-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.